Thursday, July 6, 2017

How much information do you send your CSA's, or do you let their sponsor take care of them so they are not overwhelmed?

I consider CSAs as being equally important to my team as my PSAs because they generate income as well. Currently, my top movers as well as most active members in my team are CSAs. Thus, I treat my whole downline the same way. I'm the leader of everybody in my downline and everybody in my downline is contributing to my monthly earnings. 

However, as regard to my communication with CSAs, I send my welcome letter and other e-mail communications based on their seniority in SFI (their join dates and their past performance). Some of them I get are fresh SFI affiliates and others with some experience in SFI already. I also consider it's very important to communicate with all my down line including all my CSAs on a regular basis, perhaps at least once a week while not making them feel overwhelmed. I've always made them known that I'm available at any time to answer any questions they might have. 

Furthermore, it has been my observation that some CSAs receive no or very little support from their Sponsor. Therefore, as their Co-Sponsors, we have to play a vital role to help them, and we should give greater attention to them and treat them just like our PSAs without any discrimination between the two.


No comments:

Post a Comment