Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Strong Future International

My name is Alen Zlimi Zlimen. I am now  Silver Team Leader and have been with SFI and TripleClicks for 2 years now. I get paid every month on the 15th for the prior months sales and marketing activities. SFI has been online since 1998 and is a growing stable company. Our Parent Company Carson Services,Inc has been in the Network Marketing Business since 1985.

This is actually my second time joining SFI I was a member back in 2005 when they only had 1 or 2 products sold, only in the US. and SFI has seen a ton of Great Improvements over the last 14 years. Gery and his team are going to make SFI The number 1 Affiliate Program online, EVER!

Truth is SFI is the place I made my first Real money online. I left like many before me for the desire for “Quick Cash”. I went out and went from Program to Program like many others in search of the “get rich Quick” (SCAMS.) I made very little money but nothing like I thought I would overnight. I eventually made my way back to SFI 10 years later it is a totally Amazing program and it just keeps getting better every day! . I really Enjoy this Business and you will too.

In all there are 6 streams of income in the SFI Affiliate program of which I employ 5 of them and love the new Designated Diamonds program.

Designated Diamond is when I see someone who joins under me and is dedicated to growing their business I can send them an invite to where both the new Affiliate and I make a commitment to each other and for them to maintain EA2 or above rank for 5 years, to making certain ranks within specific time frames, and being a Diamond Team Leader making Great Commissions every month, within 5 years. Each SFI affiliate has a limited number of these invites so they are for ELITE Referrals only. I have 2 Designated Diamond's as of this writing i am about to offer it to another fairly new sign up in the next couple of days

What are some other facts that prove SFI is a Great Company?


I have now over 1350 people in my team and all are earning money everyday

→ 18+ years in business online.

→ Carson Services Inc of Lincoln Nebraska has been in the Affiliate/Network Marketing field for 31+ years and is the parent company of the founders Gery and Bonnie Carson.

→ Over One million Affiliates.

→ 5.9 Million TripleClicks Members

→ Millions in sales.

→ Millions paid in affiliate commissions on time every time.

→ Excellent direct support from me and your extended upline and a peer network like no other.

→ A Solid training program that is second to none.

→ No forced purchases of any type ever.

→ Millions of Satisfied Affiliates including me.

→ No Forced Pyramid Scheme

→ No need to pay to Earn.

Sincerely,

Alen


JOIN ON THIS LINK FOR FREE AND GET FOR START 150 USD SIGNING BONUS.GET HERE 150 USD FREE.




No comments:

Post a Comment